Related occupations for task:
Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
- Design database applications, such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write program code to analyze data with statistical analysis software.
See all 10 related occupations >>