Related occupations for task:
Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods, and applicants' legal rights.
- Answer applicants' questions about benefits and claim procedures.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, or medical and visa requirements.
- Answer inquiries regarding information, such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, or policies.
See more related occupations >>