Related Occupations for Task
39-7012.00 - Travel Guides
Related occupations for task:
Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
||Fitness Trainers and Aerobics Instructors
- Conduct therapeutic, recreational, or athletic activities.
- Organize and conduct competitions and tournaments.
- Organize, lead, and referee indoor and outdoor games, such as volleyball, baseball, and basketball.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities, such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
- Direct special activities or events, such as aquatics, gymnastics, or performing arts.
- Provide for entertainment and set up related decorations and equipment.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Organize or conduct animal shows.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Select travel routes and sites to be visited based on knowledge of specific areas.
See all 8 related occupations >>