Related occupations for task:
Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Pick up and deliver parts.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Verify that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Arrange for installation and testing of products or machinery.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
See all 16 related occupations >>