Related occupations for task:
Operate auxiliary machines such as collators, pad and tablet making machines, staplers, and paper punching, folding, cutting, and perforating machines.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
- Operate mechanized files that rotate to bring needed records to a particular location.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Print and make copies of work.
- Operate and resupply printers and computers, changing print wheels or fluid cartridges, adding paper, and loading blank tapes, cards, or disks into equipment.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Operate embossing machines or typewriters to make corrections, additions, and changes to address plates.
- Insert material for printing or addressing into loading racks on machines, select type or die sizes, and position plates, stencils, or tapes in machine magazines.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Load machines with required input or output media, such as paper, cards, disks, tape, or Braille media.
See all 13 related occupations >>