Related occupations for task:
Direct or assist with the adjustment or repair of farm equipment or machinery.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Operate or tend equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Adjust, repair, and service farm machinery and notify supervisors when machinery malfunctions.
- Direct and monitor the activities of work crews engaged in planting, weeding, or harvesting activities.
- Irrigate soil, using portable pipes or ditch systems, and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Direct and monitor worker activities, such as treatment and rearing of fingerlings, maintenance of equipment, and harvesting of fish or shellfish.
- Direct workers to correct problems such as disease, quality of seed distribution, or adequacy of cultivation.
- Perform both supervisory and management functions, such as accounting, marketing, and personnel work.
- Supervise the artificial spawning of various salmon and trout species.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
- Direct and monitor the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
||Fishers and Related Fishing Workers
- Maintain engines, fishing gear, and other on-board equipment and perform minor repairs.
- Direct fishing operations, and supervise fishing crew members.
||First-Line Supervisors of Logging Workers
- Supervise or coordinate the activities of workers engaged in logging operations or silvicultural operations.
See all 11 related occupations >>