Related occupations for task:
Drive or operate farm machinery, such as trucks, tractors, or self-propelled harvesters, to transport workers or supplies or to cultivate or harvest fields.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Operate or tend equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Manipulate controls to set, activate, and adjust mechanisms on machinery.
- Operate towed machines such as seed drills or manure spreaders to plant, fertilize, dust, and spray crops.
- Drive trucks to haul crops, supplies, tools, or farm workers.
- Walk beside or ride on planting machines while inserting plants in planter mechanisms at specified intervals.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Drive trucks, tractors, and other equipment to distribute feed to animals.
- Milk animals such as cows and goats, by hand or using milking machines.
- Patrol grazing lands on horseback or using all-terrain vehicles.
- Collect, inspect, and place eggs in incubators, operate machines for egg washing, candling, and grading, and pack eggs in cartons.
- Operate tractors and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest, and spray fields and plants.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.