Related occupations for task:
Direct and assist workers in maintenance and repair of facilities.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Direct and monitor worker activities, such as treatment and rearing of fingerlings, maintenance of equipment, and harvesting of fish or shellfish.
- Direct workers to correct problems such as disease, quality of seed distribution, or adequacy of cultivation.
- Perform both supervisory and management functions, such as accounting, marketing, and personnel work.
- Supervise the artificial spawning of various salmon and trout species.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Review employees' work to evaluate quality and quantity.
- Direct or assist with the adjustment or repair of farm equipment or machinery.
- Monitor or oversee construction projects, such as horticultural buildings or irrigation systems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Logging Workers
- Supervise or coordinate the activities of workers engaged in logging operations or silvicultural operations.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Direct and monitor the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Direct and monitor the activities of work crews engaged in planting, weeding, or harvesting activities.
See all 7 related occupations >>