Related occupations for task:
Operate or tend equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Drive trucks, tractors, and other equipment to distribute feed to animals.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.
- Milk animals such as cows and goats, by hand or using milking machines.
- Patrol grazing lands on horseback or using all-terrain vehicles.
- Collect, inspect, and place eggs in incubators, operate machines for egg washing, candling, and grading, and pack eggs in cartons.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Drive or operate farm machinery, such as trucks, tractors, or self-propelled harvesters, to transport workers or supplies or to cultivate or harvest fields.
- Direct or assist with the adjustment or repair of farm equipment or machinery.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Inspect equipment for safety prior to use, and perform necessary basic maintenance tasks.
- Maintain and repair chainsaws and other equipment, cleaning, oiling, and greasing equipment, and sharpening equipment properly.
See all 8 related occupations >>