- Plant, spray, weed, fertilize, and water plants, shrubs, and trees, using hand tools and gardening tools.
- Sow grass seed, or plant plugs of grass.
- Dig, cut, and transplant seedlings, cuttings, trees, and shrubs.
- Operate tractors and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest, and spray fields and plants.
||Farmworkers, Farm, Ranch, and Aquacultural Animals
- Drive trucks, tractors, and other equipment to distribute feed to animals.
- Milk animals such as cows and goats, by hand or using milking machines.
- Patrol grazing lands on horseback or using all-terrain vehicles.
- Collect, inspect, and place eggs in incubators, operate machines for egg washing, candling, and grading, and pack eggs in cartons.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Sow or harvest cover crops, such as alfalfa.
- Select tree seedlings, prepare the ground, or plant the trees in reforestation areas, using manual planting tools.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
- Dig and plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Drive or operate farm machinery, such as trucks, tractors, or self-propelled harvesters, to transport workers or supplies or to cultivate or harvest fields.