Related occupations for task:
Weigh crop-filled containers, and record weights and other identifying information.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Record data about individual trees or load volumes into tally books or hand-held collection terminals.
- Measure felled logs or loads of pulpwood to calculate volume, weight, dimensions, and marketable value, using measuring devices and conversion tables.
- Weigh log trucks before and after unloading, and record load weights and supplier identities.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Weigh products or estimate their weight, visually or by feel.
- Record grade or identification numbers on tags or on shipping, receiving, or sales sheets.
- Package and label semen to be used for artificial insemination, recording information such as the date, source, quality, and concentration.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Calculate total board feet, cordage, or other wood measurement units, using conversion tables.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Record the numbers and types of fish or shellfish reared, harvested, released, sold, and shipped.
See all 8 related occupations >>