Related occupations for task:
Collect, inspect, and place eggs in incubators, operate machines for egg washing, candling, and grading, and pack eggs in cartons.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Operate or tend equipment used in agricultural production, such as tractors, combines, and irrigation equipment.
- Manipulate controls to set, activate, and adjust mechanisms on machinery.
- Operate towed machines such as seed drills or manure spreaders to plant, fertilize, dust, and spray crops.
- Drive trucks to haul crops, supplies, tools, or farm workers.
- Walk beside or ride on planting machines while inserting plants in planter mechanisms at specified intervals.
- Cut, roll, and stack sod.
- Tie and bunch flowers, plants, shrubs, and trees, wrap their roots, and pack them into boxes to fill orders.
- Operate tractors and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest, and spray fields and plants.
- Dip cut flowers into disinfectant, count them into bunches, and place them in boxes to prepare them for storage and shipping.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Discard inferior or defective products or foreign matter, and place acceptable products in containers for further processing.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Drive or operate farm machinery, such as trucks, tractors, or self-propelled harvesters, to transport workers or supplies or to cultivate or harvest fields.
See all 8 related occupations >>