Related occupations for task:
Sort, pack, and store catch in holds with salt and ice.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Place products in containers according to grade and mark grades on containers.
- Discard inferior or defective products or foreign matter, and place acceptable products in containers for further processing.
- Grade and sort products according to factors such as color, species, length, width, appearance, feel, smell, and quality to ensure correct processing and usage.
- Cut, roll, and stack sod.
- Tie and bunch flowers, plants, shrubs, and trees, wrap their roots, and pack them into boxes to fill orders.
- Dip cut flowers into disinfectant, count them into bunches, and place them in boxes to prepare them for storage and shipping.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Sort tree seedlings, discarding substandard seedlings, according to standard charts or verbal instructions.
- Examine and grade trees according to standard charts and staple color-coded grade tags to limbs.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Label and seal graded products and issue official grading certificates.
See all 8 related occupations >>