Related Occupations for Task
17-2011.00 - Aerospace Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Plan or coordinate investigation and resolution of customers' reports of technical problems with aircraft or aerospace vehicles.
- Direct validation activities, such as protocol creation or testing.
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality control or quality assurance programs or procedures.
- Supervise the building or testing of prototypes of electronics circuits, equipment, or systems.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality-control or quality-assurance programs and procedures.
- Design and direct the testing or control of processing procedures.
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
See all 8 related occupations >>