Related Occupations for Task
45-3021.00 - Hunters and Trappers
Related occupations for task:
Cut walk tracks for better access to traps and bait stations.
||Tree Trimmers and Pruners
- Cut away dead and excess branches from trees, or clear branches around power lines, using climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Trim, top, and reshape trees to achieve attractive shapes or to remove low-hanging branches.
- Trim jagged stumps, using saws or pruning shears.
- Prune, cut down, fertilize, and spray trees as directed by tree surgeons.
- Harvest tanbark by cutting rings and slits in bark and stripping bark from trees, using spuds or axes.
||Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Clear brush from work areas and escape routes, and cut saplings and other trees from direction of falls, using axes, chainsaws, or bulldozers.
- Trim off the tops and limbs of trees, using chainsaws, delimbers, or axes.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Thin or space trees, using power thinning saws.
- Prune or shear tree tops or limbs to control growth, increase density, or improve shape.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop
- Clear and maintain irrigation ditches.
See all 7 related occupations >>