Related Occupations for Task
45-4021.00 - Fallers
Related occupations for task:
Measure felled trees and cut them into specified log lengths, using chain saws and axes.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Measure felled logs or loads of pulpwood to calculate volume, weight, dimensions, and marketable value, using measuring devices and conversion tables.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
- Saw felled trees into lengths.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Identify diseased or undesirable trees and remove them, using power saws or hand saws.
- Select or cut trees according to markings or sizes, types, or grades.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Drive and maneuver tractors and tree harvesters to shear the tops off of trees, cut and limb the trees, and cut the logs into desired lengths.
- Calculate total board feet, cordage, or other wood measurement units, using conversion tables.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Weigh products or estimate their weight, visually or by feel.
||Agricultural Equipment Operators
- Weigh crop-filled containers, and record weights and other identifying information.
See all 7 related occupations >>