Related occupations for task:
Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Modify, maintain, or repair electronics equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, or systems to correct functional deviations.
- Install or maintain electrical control systems, industrial automation systems, or electrical equipment, including control circuits, variable speed drives, or programmable logic controllers.
- Participate in the development or testing of electrical aspects of new green technologies, such as lighting, optical data storage devices, and energy efficient televisions.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- Plan layouts of structural architectural projects.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Design complete hull and superstructure according to specifications and test data, in conformity with standards of safety, efficiency, and economy.
- Check, test, and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.
- Design water storage tanks or other water storage facilities.
See all 13 related occupations >>