Related occupations for task:
Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Cut, bend, or weld steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
- Pull, push, or pry structural steel members into approximate positions for bolting into place.
- Unload and position prefabricated steel units for hoisting, as needed.
- Ride on girders or other structural steel members to position them, or use rope to guide them into position.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Cut metal or wood framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans for the location of rooms or hallways.
- Set metal or wooden posts in upright positions in postholes.
- Align posts, by lines or sighting, and verify vertical alignment of posts, using plumb bobs or spirit levels.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports.
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Cut metal division strips and press them into the terrazzo base for joints or changes of color to form designs or patterns or to help prevent cracks.
- Repair concrete by cutting out damaged areas, drilling holes for reinforcing rods, and positioning reinforcing rods, using power saw and drill.
See all 19 related occupations >>