Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Inspect surface to be covered to ensure that it is firm and dry.
||Brickmasons and Blockmasons
- Examine brickwork or structure to determine need for repair.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
- Inspect the surface to be covered to determine its condition, and correct any imperfections that might show through carpet or cause carpet to wear unevenly.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Inspect buildings to identify required weatherization measures, including repair work, modification, or replacement.
See all 7 related occupations >>