Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Inspect structures to assess material or equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, or to plan installation around obstructions, such as electrical wiring.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Inspect surface to be covered to ensure that it is firm and dry.
||Brickmasons and Blockmasons
- Examine brickwork or structure to determine need for repair.
- Inspect the surface to be covered to determine its condition, and correct any imperfections that might show through carpet or cause carpet to wear unevenly.
See all 6 related occupations >>