Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Cut felt, shingles, or strips of flashing to fit angles formed by walls, vents, or intersecting roof surfaces.
- Roll out, measure, mark, and cut carpeting to size with a carpet knife, following floor sketches and allowing extra carpet for final fitting.
- Cut and trim carpet to fit along wall edges, openings, and projections, finishing the edges with a wall trimmer.
- Cut carpet padding to size and install padding, following prescribed method.
- Cut and bind material.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Cut flooring material to fit around obstructions.
- Cut covering and foundation materials, according to blueprints and sketches.
- Cut and install insulating or sound-absorbing material.
- Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation.
- Measure, cut, fit, and press anti-glare adhesive film to glass or spray glass with tinting solution to prevent light glare.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Cut tile backing to required size, using shears.
See all 11 related occupations >>