Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Remove snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Clean and clear debris from culverts, catch basins, drop inlets, ditches, and other drain structures.
- Remove litter and debris from roadways, including debris from rock and mud slides.
- Perform roadside landscaping work, such as clearing weeds and brush, and planting and trimming trees.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Cut down and remove trees and brush to clear drill sites, to reduce fire hazards, and to make way for roads to sites.
||Mine Cutting and Channeling Machine Operators
- Remove debris such as loose shale from channels and planer travel areas.
- Trim trees and clear undergrowth along right-of-way.
||Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators
- Operate equipment to demolish or remove debris or to remove snow from streets, roads, or parking lots.
See all 6 related occupations >>