Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Apply gravel or pebbles over top layers of roofs, using rakes or stiff-bristled brooms.
- Cover roofs with layers of roofing felt or asphalt strips before installing tile, slate, or composition materials.
- Place tiles, nail them to roof boards, and cover nailheads with roofing cement.
- Attach roofing paper and composition shingles, using nails.
- Perform emergency leak repairs and general maintenance for a variety of roof types.
- Attach sheets of metal to roof boards or building frameworks when installing metal roofs.
- Apply shingles, gravel, or asphalt over the top layer of tar to protect the roofing material.
- Supply and place base materials, edge restraints, bedding sand and jointing sand.
- Sweep sand into the joints and compact pavement until the joints are full.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Secure metal roof panels in place by interlocking and fastening grooved panel edges.
- Fasten roof panel edges or machine-made moldings to structures by nailing or welding.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Clean, grade, or level ballast on railroad tracks.
- Drive graders, tamping machines, brooms, or ballast spreading machines to redistribute gravel or ballast between rails.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
See all 10 related occupations >>