Related Occupations for Task
17-2071.00 - Electrical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Develop active control algorithms, electronics, software, electromechanical, or electrohydraulic systems for wind turbines.
- Design underground or overhead wind farm collector systems.
- Design or develop energy products using nanomaterials or nanoprocesses, such as micro-nano machining.
- Design solar energy photonics or other materials or devices to generate energy.
- Design or develop nuclear equipment, such as reactor cores, radiation shielding, or associated instrumentation or control mechanisms.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Develop solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.