Related Occupations for Task
47-4031.00 - Fence Erectors
Related occupations for task:
Dig postholes, using spades, posthole diggers, or power-driven augers.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dig drainage ditches around wells and storage tanks.
- Dig holes, set forms, and mix and pour concrete into forms to make foundations for wood or steel derricks.
||Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Dig trenches for underground wires or cables.
- Dig holes for power poles, using power augers or shovels, set poles in place with cranes, and hoist poles upright, using winches.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Dig holes, using augers, and set poles, using cranes and power equipment.
- Cut trenches for laying underground cables, using trenchers and cable plows.
- Dig trenches to desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
See all 15 related occupations >>