Related Occupations for Task
47-4031.00 - Fence Erectors
Related occupations for task:
Nail pointed slats to rails to construct picket fences.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Install horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls.
- Install pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass panels, using hand tools.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
- Fasten timbers or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails and install hardware.