Related occupations for task:
Spray ties, fishplates, or joints with oil to protect them from weathering.
- Waterproof or damp-proof walls, floors, roofs, foundations, or basements by painting or spraying surfaces with waterproof coatings or by attaching waterproofing membranes to surfaces.
- Cover exposed nailheads with roofing cement or caulking to prevent water leakage or rust.
- Spray roofs, sidings, or walls to bind, seal, insulate, or soundproof sections of structures, using spray guns, air compressors, or heaters.
||Painters, Construction and Maintenance
- Waterproof buildings, using waterproofers or caulking.
- Spray or brush hot plastics or pitch onto surfaces.
- Spray materials, such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco, through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or caulking guns to protect against entry of water or air.
- Spread sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads, using trowels, broadknives, or spatulas.
- Press paper tape over joints to embed tape into sealing compound and to seal joints.
- Apply thinned glue to waterproof porous surfaces, using brushes, rollers, or pasting machines.
- Apply acetic acid to damp plaster to prevent lime from bleeding through paper.
See all 16 related occupations >>