Related occupations for task:
Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Keep documentation of service histories on all biomedical equipment.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Assist in training equipment operators or other staff on validation protocols and standard operating procedures.
||Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Prepare or maintain design, testing, or operational records and documentation.
- Educate equipment operators on the proper use of equipment.
See more related occupations >>