Related occupations for task:
Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Educate equipment operators on the proper use of equipment.
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Assist in training equipment operators or other staff on validation protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain technical project files.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
See more related occupations >>