||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Scrape and clean units or parts, using cleaning solvents and equipment such as buffing wheels.
- Steam-clean polishing and buffing wheels to remove abrasives and bonding materials, and spray, brush, or recoat surfaces as necessary.
- Rewire electrical systems, and repair or replace electrical accessories.
- Clean cells, cell assemblies, glassware, leads, electrical connections, and battery poles, using scrapers, steam, water, emery cloths, power grinders, or acid.
- Clean, rinse, and dry transformer cases, using boiling water, scrapers, solvents, hoses, and cloths.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
- Clean, refuel, and change oil in line service aircraft.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials to prepare them for bonding.
- Clean engines, sediment bulk and screens, and carburetors, adjusting carburetor float levels.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Remove and replace plug-in circuit equipment.
- Clean switches and replace contact points, using vacuum hoses, solvents, and hand tools.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Repair electric meters and components, such as transformers and relays, and replace metering devices, dial glasses, and faulty or incorrect wiring, using hand tools.
- Clean internal compartments and moving parts, using rags and cleaning compounds.
- Clean plant growth, scale, paint, soil, or rust from meter housings, using wire brushes, scrapers, buffers, sandblasters, or cleaning compounds.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Diagnose electrical problems and install and rewire electrical components.
- Prepare work stations for use by mechanics and repairers.