Related occupations for task:
Install, service, and repair electronic equipment or instruments such as televisions, radios, and videocassette recorders.
- Install, adjust, and repair stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- Test batteries, using hydrometers and ammeters, and charge batteries as necessary.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Install equipment and accessories, such as stereos, navigation equipment, communication equipment, and security systems.
- Diagnose or repair problems with electronic equipment, such as sound, navigation, communication, and security equipment, in motor vehicles.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Repair and operate battery-charging equipment.
- Test battery charges, and replace or recharge batteries as necessary.
||Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
- Install equipment such as amplifiers or repeaters to maintain the strength of communications transmissions.
- Maintain electrical switchgear, process controls, transmitters, gauges, and control equipment in accordance with geothermal plant procedures.
- Maintain, calibrate, or repair plant instrumentation, control, and electronic devices in geothermal plants.
See all 12 related occupations >>