Related occupations for task:
Mount motors to boats, and operate boats at various speeds on waterways to conduct operational tests.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Position steel beams to support bedplates of machines and equipment, using blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Hang steel supports from beams or joists to hold hoses, vents, and gas pipes in place.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Remove engines from equipment, and position and bolt engines to repair stands.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects for assembly or installation, using hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras, and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
See all 7 related occupations >>