Related occupations for task:
Adjust carburetor mixtures, electrical point settings, or timing while motors are running in water-filled test tanks.
||Automotive Specialty Technicians
- Repair, overhaul, or adjust automobile brake systems.
- Tune automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Install, adjust, or repair hydraulic or electromagnetic automatic lift mechanisms used to raise and lower automobile windows, seats, and tops.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Repair or adjust seats, doors, or windows.
- Adjust or repair computer controlled exhaust emissions devices.
||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Replace and adjust headlights.
- Mount, balance, change, or check condition or pressure of tires.
- Repair or adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, or drive chains, according to specifications.
- Install and adjust brakes and brake pads.
- Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms.
See all 9 related occupations >>