Related occupations for task:
Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines.
- Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine, such as fuel injection systems.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
||Automotive Specialty Technicians
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Rebuild, repair, or test automotive fuel injection units.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Repair engine mechanical equipment, such as power tilts, bilge pumps, or power take-offs.
- Inspect and repair or adjust propellers or propeller shafts.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
See more related occupations >>