||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
- Repair or replace parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings.
- Repair or rebuild transmissions.
- Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
- Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline or oil tanks, starters, or mufflers.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
- Remove cylinder heads and grind valves to scrape off carbon and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, or rings, using hand and power tools.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Repair or replace musical instrument parts and components, such as strings, bridges, felts, and keys, using hand and power tools.
- Replace xylophone bars and wheels.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Replace defective parts, such as bellows, range springs, and toggle switches, and reassemble units according to blueprints, using cam presses and hand tools.
- Dismantle meters, and replace or adjust defective parts such as cases, shafts, gears, disks, and recording mechanisms, using soldering irons and hand tools.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Repair or replace defective parts such as magnetos, water pumps, gears, pistons, and carburetors, using hand tools.
- Replace motors.