Related occupations for task:
Serve as liaison with federal, state, or local agencies or officials on issues pertaining to solid or hazardous waste program requirements.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Maintain liaisons with outside organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams, so that emergency responses can be facilitated.
- Confer with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Collaborate with architects or related professionals on whole building design to maximize the aesthetic features of structures or surrounding land and to improve energy efficiency.
- Collaborate with estimators to cost projects, create project plans, or coordinate bids from landscaping contractors.
See more related occupations >>