Related Occupations for Task
49-9092.00 - Commercial Divers
Related occupations for task:
Communicate with workers on the surface while underwater, using signal lines or telephones.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Lift units or parts such as motors or generators, using cranes or chain hoists, or signal crane operators to lift heavy parts or subassemblies.
- Position and level battery cells, anodes, or cathodes, using hoists or leveling jacks, or signal other workers to perform positioning and leveling.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Shut off service and notify repair crews when major repairs are required, such as the replacement of underground pipes or wiring.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and materials.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Coordinate efforts with other workers involved in installing or maintaining equipment or components.
See all 7 related occupations >>