Related occupations for task:
Develop, implement, or manage plans or programs related to conservation or management of natural resources.
- Plan and direct construction of rural electric-power distribution systems, and irrigation, drainage, and flood control systems for soil and water conservation.
- Design and supervise environmental and land reclamation projects in agriculture and related industries.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations to develop material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
- Oversee the construction of decentralized or on-site wastewater treatment systems, including reclaimed water facilities.
- Develop plans for new water resources or water efficiency programs.
- Develop plans for oil and gas field drilling, and for product recovery and treatment.
See more related occupations >>