Related occupations for task:
Install, inspect, maintain, and repair various railroad service equipment on the road or in the shop, including railroad signal systems.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
See more related occupations >>