||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Fabricate or form parts, coils, or structures according to specifications, using drills, calipers, cutters, or saws.
||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Position and align subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments and following blueprint lines and index points.
- Align, fit, assemble, connect, or install system components, using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, or power tools.
- Splice cables, using clamps and fittings, or reweave cable strands.
||Structural Metal Fabricators and Fitters
- Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Fit and align fabricated parts to be welded or assembled.
- Locate center lines and verify template positions, using measuring instruments such as gauge blocks, height gauges, and dial indicators.
||Timing Device Assemblers and Adjusters
- Adjust sizes or positioning of timepiece parts to achieve specified fit or function, using calipers, fixtures, and loupes.
- Mount hairsprings and balance wheel assemblies between jaws of truing calipers.