Related Occupations for Task
17-2112.00 - Industrial Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
- Design validation study features, such as sampling, testing, or analytical methodologies.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for production of pharmaceuticals, electronics, or other products.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Develop or implement research methodologies or statistical analysis plans to test and evaluate developmental prototypes used in new products or processes, such as cockpit designs, user workstations, or computerized human models.
- Develop or implement human performance research, investigation, or analysis protocols.
- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
- Develop or validate product-specific test protocols, acceptance thresholds, or inspection tools for quality control testing or performance measurement.
- Design or direct bench or pilot production experiments to determine the scale of production methods that optimize product yield and minimize production costs.
- Develop toxicological or environmental testing processes to measure chemical toxicity or environmental impact.
See all 13 related occupations >>