Related Occupations for Task
17-2112.00 - Industrial Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Prepare detailed reports or design statements, based on results of validation and qualification tests or reviews of procedures and protocols.
- Create survey description pages or historical records related to the mapping activities or specifications of section plats.
- Complete detailed source and method notes describing the location of routine or complex land parcels.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Assist nanoscientists, engineers, or technologists in writing process specifications or documentation.
See all 17 related occupations >>