Related occupations for task:
Key in processing instructions to program electronic equipment.
||Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) modules, using computer network links.
- Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
- Enter commands or load control media, such as tapes, cards, or disks, into machine controllers to retrieve programmed instructions.
- Implement changes to machine programs, and enter new specifications, using computers.
- Input initial part dimensions into machine control panels.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic
- Enter computer commands to store or retrieve parts patterns, graphic displays, or programs that transfer data to other media.
- Enter coordinates of hole locations into program memories by depressing pedals or buttons of programmers.
||Prepress Technicians and Workers
- Enter, position, and alter text size, using computers, to make up and arrange pages so that printed materials can be produced.
- Enter, store, and retrieve information on computer-aided equipment.
||Printing Press Operators
- Input production job settings into workstation terminals that control automated printing systems.
- Manipulate valves, switches, and buttons, or key commands into control panels to start semiconductor processing cycles.
See all 7 related occupations >>