Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.00 - Mechanical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, or other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, or maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Analyze project requests, proposals, or engineering data to determine feasibility, productibility, cost, or production time of aerospace or aeronautical products.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Evaluate data to develop new mining products, equipment, or processes.
- Create mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechatronic design concepts.
See all 6 related occupations >>