Related Occupations for Task
51-7021.00 - Furniture Finishers
Related occupations for task:
Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections, and repair broken parts, using plastic or wood putty, glue, nails, or screws.
- Make, restore, or create custom upholstered furniture, using hand tools and knowledge of fabrics and upholstery methods.
- Adjust or replace webbing, padding, or springs, and secure them in place.
- Remove covering, webbing, padding, or defective springs from workpieces, using hand tools such as hammers and tack pullers.
- Repair furniture frames and refinish exposed wood.
- Interweave and fasten strips of webbing to the backs and undersides of furniture, using small hand tools and fasteners.
- Make, repair, or replace automobile upholstery and convertible and vinyl tops, using knowledge of fabric and upholstery methods.
||Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic
- Patch broken edges or fractures, using clay or plaster.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Smooth and clean inner surfaces of molds, using brushes, scrapers, air hoses, or grinding wheels, and fill imperfections with refractory material.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Conceal blemishes in workpieces, such as nicks and dents, using fillers such as putty.
||Dental Laboratory Technicians
- Fill chipped or low spots in surfaces of devices, using acrylic resins.
See all 10 related occupations >>