Related Occupations for Task
51-7021.00 - Furniture Finishers
Related occupations for task:
Treat warped or stained surfaces to restore original contours and colors.
- Make, restore, or create custom upholstered furniture, using hand tools and knowledge of fabrics and upholstery methods.
- Adjust or replace webbing, padding, or springs, and secure them in place.
- Remove covering, webbing, padding, or defective springs from workpieces, using hand tools such as hammers and tack pullers.
- Repair furniture frames and refinish exposed wood.
- Interweave and fasten strips of webbing to the backs and undersides of furniture, using small hand tools and fasteners.
- Make, repair, or replace automobile upholstery and convertible and vinyl tops, using knowledge of fabric and upholstery methods.
||Cabinetmakers and Bench Carpenters
- Repair or alter wooden furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, paneling, or other pieces.