Related Occupations for Task
51-7021.00 - Furniture Finishers
Related occupations for task:
Stencil, gild, emboss, mark, or paint designs or borders to reproduce the original appearance of restored pieces, or to decorate new pieces.
||Coating, Painting, and Spraying Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Apply primer over any repairs made to surfaces.
- Apply rust-resistant undercoats and caulk and seal seams.
- Sand and apply sealer to properly dried finish.
- Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and decorative or finish coatings.
- Use brush to hand-paint areas in need of retouching or unreachable with a spray gun.
||Etchers and Engravers
- Prepare workpieces for etching or engraving by cutting, sanding, cleaning, polishing, or treating them with wax, acid resist, lime, etching powder, or light-sensitive enamel.
- Expose workpieces to acid to develop etch patterns such as designs, lettering, or figures.
- Brush or wipe acid over engraving to darken or highlight inscriptions.
||Plating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Immerse objects to be coated or plated into cleaning solutions, or spray objects with conductive solutions to prepare them for plating.
- Spray coating in specified patterns according to instructions.
- Plate small objects, such as nuts or bolts, using motor-driven barrels.
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas or brushes.
- Decorate baked goods, such as cakes or pastries.
- Clean and paint completed tires.
See all 20 related occupations >>