Related occupations for task:
Give directions to crew members engaged in cleaning wheelhouses or quarterdecks.
||Mates- Ship, Boat, and Barge
- Supervise crew members in the repair or replacement of defective gear or equipment.
- Supervise crews in cleaning or maintaining decks, superstructures, or bridges.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Supervise workers in the inspection and maintenance of mechanical equipment to ensure efficient and safe train operation.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Direct or coordinate crew members or workers performing activities such as loading or unloading cargo, steering vessels, operating engines, or operating, maintaining, or repairing ship equipment.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Respond to problems by adjusting control room equipment or instructing other personnel to adjust equipment at problem locations or in other control areas.
- Supervise marine engine technicians engaged in the maintenance or repair of mechanical or electrical marine vessels, and inspect their work to ensure that it is performed properly.
See all 6 related occupations >>