Related occupations for task:
Signal crew members or deckhands to rig tow lines, open or close gates or ramps, or pull guard chains across entries.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Read production and delivery schedules, and confer with supervisors, to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallets, and destinations of loaded pallets.
- Contact workers in work stations or other departments to request movement of materials, products, or machinery, or to notify them of incoming shipments and their estimated delivery times.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Communicate with other workers, using signals, radios, or telephones, to start and stop flows of materials or substances.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Signal workers to discharge, dump, or level materials.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Signal and assist other workers loading or unloading materials.
||Mine Shuttle Car Operators
- Read written instructions or confer with supervisors about schedules and materials to be moved.
See all 6 related occupations >>