Related occupations for task:
Read gauges to verify sufficient levels of hydraulic fluid, air pressure, or oxygen.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Monitor meters and pressure gauges to determine consumption rate variations, temperatures, and pressures.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
- Monitor control panels during pumping operations to ensure that materials are being pumped at the correct pressure, density, rate, and concentration.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Monitor gauges, warning devices, and control panels to verify aircraft performance and to regulate engine speed.
- Monitor oil, temperature, and pressure gauges on dashboards to determine if engines are operating safely and efficiently.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Observe equipment gauges and indicators and hand signals of other workers to verify load positions or depths.
See all 12 related occupations >>