Related Occupations for Task
53-5022.00 - Motorboat Operators
Related occupations for task:
Issue directions for loading, unloading, and seating in boats.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Direct and instruct workers engaged in yard activities, such as switching tracks, coupling and uncoupling cars, and routing inbound and outbound traffic.
- Direct engineers to move cars to fit planned train configurations, combining or separating cars to make up or break up trains.
- Supervise and coordinate crew activities to transport freight and passengers and to provide boarding, porter, maid, and meal services to passengers.
- Instruct workers to regulate air conditioning, lighting, and heating in passenger cars to ensure passengers' comfort.
- Oversee recycling pick-up or drop-off programs to ensure compliance with community ordinances.
- Supervise recycling technicians, community service workers, or other recycling operations employees or volunteers.
- Assign truck drivers or recycling technicians to routes.
- Coordinate shipments of recycling materials with shipping brokers or processing companies.
- Prevent ships under navigational control from engaging in unsafe operations.
- Serve as a vessel's docking master upon arrival at a port or at a berth.
- Give directions to crew members steering ships.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Direct or coordinate crew members or workers performing activities such as loading or unloading cargo, steering vessels, operating engines, or operating, maintaining, or repairing ship equipment.
- Collect fares from customers or signal ferryboat helpers to collect fares.
- Assign watches or living quarters to crew members.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators
- Direct workers engaged in placing blocks or outriggers to prevent capsizing of machines when lifting heavy loads.
- Direct ground workers engaged in activities such as moving stakes or markers, or changing positions of towers.
See all 18 related occupations >>