Related Occupations for Task
53-5022.00 - Motorboat Operators
Related occupations for task:
Maintain equipment such as range markers, fire extinguishers, boat fenders, lines, pumps, and fittings.
||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Maintain a ship's engines under the direction of the ship's engineering officers.
- Lubricate machinery, equipment, or engine parts, such as gears, shafts, or bearings.
- Provide engineers with assistance in repairing or adjusting machinery.
- Operate, maintain, or repair ship equipment, such as winches, cranes, derricks, or weapons system.
- Maintain or repair engines, electric motors, pumps, winches, or other mechanical or electrical equipment, or assist other crew members with maintenance or repair duties.
- Perform general marine vessel maintenance or repair work, such as repairing leaks, finishing interiors, refueling, or maintaining decks.
- Maintain electrical power, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, or sewerage systems.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Grease and lubricate vehicles or specified units, such as springs, universal joints, or steering knuckles, using grease guns or spray lubricants.
- Maintain or repair boats or equipment.
||Ship and Boat Captains
- Maintain boats or equipment on board, such as engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers, or life preservers.